电影《杀出个黎明(1996)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视
那小子该去马戏团而不是快餐店
That kid belongs under a circus tent, not flippin" burgers.
你可以把他妈的店子都赢过来 得了 彼得
You could own that fuckin" place. Oh, shit, Pete.
我要那破店子干嘛
What would I do with that grease pit?
再说 纳汀已经够可怜的了
Besides, Nadine"s got a cross to bear.
我是指 她得照顾那个土豆脑袋
I mean, taking care of that... potato head.
你有没有听说艾比利尼那件见鬼的银行劫案
I guess you heard about that shit up in Abilene? Bank robbery?
收音机里整天都在播
That"s all that"s been on the box all day.
他们有没有杀人
They killed some people, didn"t they?
杀了4个巡警
Yeah. Killed four Rangers,
3个警察
three cops,
1个平民
one civilian.
劫持了一个银行女职员做人质
Took a lady bank teller hostage with them.
想必是朝边境跑了 得经过我的地头
Supposed to be headed for the border, which"d bring "em right my way.
这些该死的疯杂种 要是落在我手上就要他们好看
If I get my hands on them crazy, sick, fuckin" bastards, it"s payback time.
我们会逮住他们的
I mean Well, we"ll get "em.
一定会逮住他们
We"ll get "em.
这我相信
Oh, I don"t doubt it.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号