电影《杀出个黎明(1996)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(8)

2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视
1 妈的
One... Fuck!
two...
我怎么告诉你的怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you? What did I say to you?
我说"买了地图就走"
I said, "Buy the road map and leave."
我能怎么办
What the fuck am I supposed to do, Seth?
他认识我们 他认识个屁
He recognized us. He didn"t recognize shit.
塞思 看他的样子我就知道他能认出我们
Seth, I"m telling you, the way he looked at usyou, especiallyI knew he knew.
低调 你懂不懂低调这个词是什么意思
Low profile! Do you understand the meaning of the words "low profile"?
"嘿 里奇 手怎么样"
"Hey, Richie, how"s your hand?"
"伤得他妈的一塌糊涂 多谢关心"
"It hurts like a fuckin" son of a bitch! Thanks for askin"."
我来告诉你什么不符合低调不该挟持人质
Let me tell you what "low profile" is not. It is not taking girls hostage.
不该开枪袭警 不该放火烧房子
It is not shooting police. It is not setting fire to a building.
别发牢骚了
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
片名:杀出个黎明
吵死了 见鬼 见鬼
Oh, screw it! Goddamn you! Goddamn you!
你到底想要什么
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号