电影《苏菲的抉择(1982)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视

电影《苏菲的抉择(1982)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
苏菲的抉择
那时是1947年
It was 1947,
战争结束两年后我踏上旅程
two years after the war, when I began my journey
到父亲称为"北方所多玛"的
to what my father called the "Sodom of the north,"
纽约
New York.
叫我斯汀戈吧
Call me Stingo,
那时别人叫我做什么
which was the nickname I was known by in those days,
都称我为斯汀戈
if I was called anything at all.
我存的钱刚刚够写小说用
I had barely saved enough money to write my novel,
因为我渴望甚至梦想成为作家
for I wanted beyond hope or dreaming to be a writer.
但我的心灵封闭
But my spirit had remained landlocked,
从无体验过爱情和死亡
unacquainted with love and a stranger to death.
即使在那个年代
Even back then,
在曼哈顿也很难找到廉租房子
cheap apartments were hard to find in Manhattan.
于是我在陌生的布鲁克林
And so began my voyage of discovery
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号