电影《苏菲的抉择(1982)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)
2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视
我叫斯汀戈
I"m Stingo.
请原谅我们
Please forgive us.
六十分 他筹集了五十分
Sixty cents. Anytime he raises 50 cents.
六十分
Sixty...
是谁
Yeah?
我们邀请你来吃晚餐
We had invited you to dinner.
你们真是好人
That"s very thoughtful of you.
我经常在晚上工作和打字
Uh, listen, l very often work at night and type at night.
但如果会打扰你 我不想
But if it"s going to bother you, I don"t want to...
不
Oh, no!
小时候
When I was a little girl,
我爸经常打字 我是听着打字声入睡的
my father type and I go to sleep to that sound.
这令我觉得有
It"ll make me feel...
那叫什么
God, how do you say that?
安全感 安全感
Secure. Secure.
令尊是作家吗
Your father was a writer?
不 我爸是
No, my father was...
我爸是法律教授
My father was professor of law.
他写文章
He wrote articles
警告波兰人当心纳粹党的威胁
warning Polish people of the Nazi threat
并帮助被迫害的犹太人
and trying to get help for those Jews that was persecuted, so.
那种打字声让我想起爸爸
Yeah, that sound of typing will make me think of my father
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号