电影《柏林谍影(1965)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
That"s what you said last night.
特工不是航班飞机,你知道,他们没有日程表
Agents are not airplanes, you know. They don"t have schedules.
难道他们在CIA没这么教过你么?
Didn"t they teach you that in the ClA?
他正在路上
He"s on the run.
穆特在跟着他
Mundt is after him at this moment.
让他自己选择时机
Let him choose his own time.
穆特曾有机会抓住他,就像他抓住其他人一样
Mundt may have caught him like he"s caught all the others.
利麦克不象其他人
Riemeck"s not like the others.
你需要些睡眠,先生
You need some sleep, sir.
听着,你想走就走吧
Look, if you want to go, go.
你已经做得非常好了,我会告诉上面你干得真他妈的好
You"ve been very good. I"ll tell the agency you"ve been damn good.
我出去转转
I"ll be around.
你正在离开美国所属区域
(著名的告示牌)
出了什么问题?为什么东德警察离得这么近?
What"s wrong? Why are the Vopos so close?
不知道
I don"t know.
你有没有接到为叛逃的人提供火力掩护的命令?
What are your orders for giving covering fire to protect a man on the run?
如果他们的子弹打到这边,我们回击。就这些了
If they shoot into the West, we shoot back. That"s all.
我们不能提供掩护火力,这是事实
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号