电影《柏林谍影(1965)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
One wonders how they catch them all.
兰德斯尔
Landsor.
萨拉曼,现在又是卡尔 利麦克
Salamon and now Karl Riemeck.
真是可惜,我们失去他了
Such a pity we lost him.
你想喝一杯么?
Would you like a drink?
我想等会儿
I"ll wait.
你还这么做么?
You"re still doing that?
我想知道你是不是累了,筋疲力尽
I wondered whether you were tired, burnt-out.
在这里,我们理解这种情况
Well, that"s a phenomenon we understand here.
就像金属疲劳
It"s like metal fatigue.
我们不能有同情心,不是么?
We have to live without sympathy, don"t we?
一个人不能永远那么做
Can"t do that forever.
不能总是在门外徘徊
One can"t stay out-of-doors all the time.
必须进屋去
One needs to come in.
才能抵御寒冷
In from the cold.
我是个执行者,“老总”,只是个执行者
I"m an operator, Control. Just an operator.
银行那里有个空缺,可能适合你
There"s a vacancy in Banking which might suit you.
对不起,我是个执行任务的人
Sorry, I"m an operational man.
我情愿退休,也不愿坐在办公室里
I"ll take my pension. I don"t want a desk job.
- 你并不知道办公室里有些什么
- You don"t know what"s on the desk.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号