电影《赛车总动员2(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(8)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
Doc would"ve been real proud of you. That"s for sure.
医生一定非常为你骄傲,这是一定的.
All right, pal. I"ve been waiting all summer for this.
好了,伙计,我一夏天都在期待这个呢.
- What you got planned? - Ho-ho-ho! You sure you can handle it?
- 你给我们准备了什么好玩的? - 吼吼吼,你确定你能受得了么?
Do you know who you"re talking to? This is Lightning McQueen!
看看你在和谁讲话,我可是闪电麦昆!
I can handle anything.
没什么我搞不定的啦.
Er... Mater?
哦...这个...板牙?
Just remember, your brakes ain"t going to work on these!
只需要记住一点,就是在这上面刹车可没有用哦.
- Mater? - Relax.
- 板牙? - 放轻松.
These train tracks ain"t been used in years!
这些铁轨几年没人用了.
Aaaah!
啊啊啊!
- Aaaah! - Faster, faster. Come on. Here we go!
- 啊啊啊! - 快跑,快跑,别被追上了.
Faster!
再快点!
Ooh. Wow.
哦,哇哦!
Yeah, I don"t know. Do you think?
我不太确定,你觉得呢?
This is going to be good!
这个一定很刺激.
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Uh-oh. This ain"t going to be good.
哦,不,这个过于刺激了.
Ha-ha! Boy, this was the best day ever!
哈哈,哥们,这是最好玩的一天了!
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号