电影《赛车总动员2(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
Well, dad-gum, you"re leaking oil again. Must be your gaskets.
看啊,你又漏油了伙计.一定是垫圈松了.
Hey, but look on the bright side.
嘿,看开点.
This is your tenth tow this month, so it"s on the house.
这是你这个月第十次了要我拖你了,所以这次免费.
You"re the only one that"s nice to lemons like me, Mater.
你是唯一对像我一样的次品车还这么善良的车了,板牙.
Don"t sweat it. Shoot, these things happen to everybody.
别丧气啊,这种事每辆车都会遇到的.
- But you never leak oil. - Yeah, but I ain"t perfect.
- 可是你从来不会漏油啊. - 那倒是,但是我也不是完美的.
Don"t tell nobody, but I think my rust is starting to show through.
不要说出去哦,我生锈的毛病越来越严重了.
Hey. Is Lightning McQueen back yet?
对了,闪电麦昆还没有回来吗?
Not yet.
是啊,还没呢.
Not yet.
是啊,还没呢.
He must be crazy excited about winning his fourth Piston Cup.
第四次获得活塞杯冠军,他一定高兴坏了!
Four! Wow!
第四次!哇哦!
Yeah, we"re so dad-gum proud of him, but I wish he"d hurry up and get back,
是啊,我们真为他骄傲,不过还是希望他早点回来这里.
"cause we got a whole summer"s worth of best friend fun to make up for.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号