电影《警戒结束(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
史密斯威森 美国最大的军械制造商
辣椒油树脂喷雾
Can of OC spray.
胡椒喷雾
Pepper spray.
两个备用弹夹
Two extra mags.
还有什么 那是我的柜子
What else? That"s my nametag.
这是我搭档的柜子 乱七八糟
You can see my partner"s dirty locker.
你的像个娘儿们的
Yours is like a woman.
看这个
Look at this.
这是什么 陶瓷大谷仓吗
What is this, Pottery Barn?
陶瓷大谷仓 美国家居连锁品牌
你们可以闭嘴让我点名了吗
Are you going to shut the fuck up and get ready for roll call?
别爆粗口
Don"t swear.
要是你爆粗口 我还得剪辑掉
I have to edit that out, when you swear.

Oh fuck.
去死吧
Oh shit.

Fuck.
现在是西班牙语时间 [西班牙语]
Ok, now is Spanish.
你们两个玩得不错啊
You kids having fun?
看 这是范·豪泽警官
Look, it"s Officer Van Houser.
三号警官范·豪泽
Officer Three Van Houser.
总是无法升职
Considered unpromotable by the department.
这世上最他妈易怒的警察
And the angriest fucking cop in the world.
我要向警长报告你们在这里录像
I"m going to tell Sarge that you"re taping in here.
你说什么
What"d you say?
我要向警长报告你们在这里录像
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号