美剧《燃情克利夫兰》第六季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
Who Joy has chosen to marry
还是我超级令人激动的事业的最新发展
or the latest development in my super-exciting career?
可能是乔依的事吧
Probably Joy"s thing.
但你还没有听我的事
But you haven"t heard my thing yet.
我也没听到乔依的事
I haven"t heard Joy"s thing either.
反正我要告诉你
All right, I"m gonna tell you anyway.
今天下午我会去纽约
I am flying to New York this afternoon
与布拉德·皮特共同主演一部电影
to star in a movie with Brad Pitt.
布拉德·皮特
Brad Pitt!
我说不定真会去看你的一部电影呢
I might actually see one of your movies.
我本来要接HBO台一部剧的主角戏份
I was about to accept the lead in an HBO drama
结果我亲爱的奥斯卡共同获奖者海伦·米伦打来电话
when my darling co-oscar-winning Helen Mirren called.
她接不了布拉德·皮特的这部电影
Oh, she had to pass on the Brad Pitt movie,
所以她推荐了我
so she recommended me.
我们一线明星无私给予的方式真是太感人了
It"s just so beautiful the way we A-listers give freely.
我回来了
I"m back!
回家真好
Oh, it"s so good to be home.
你能回家真好
Oh, and it"s so good to have you home.
梅兰妮呢
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号