电影《房间里的成年人(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
但不以妥协结束。
Your party promised the voters you"d wipe out the debt.
你们党向选民承诺你们会消灭债务。
There are electoral promises and there"s reality.
有选举承诺,也有现实。
Meaning?
什么意思?
I want to negotiate the restructuring of the debt, forgiving part of it
我希望就债务重组进行谈判,免除部分债务,
and putting an end to austerity so the economy can grow again.
结束紧缩政策,这样经济才能再次增长。
They won"t let you do that.
他们不会让你这么做的。
The Prime Minister fully supports me.
总理完全支持我。
And the radicals in the party?
那么党内的激进派呢?
They obey the Prime Minister.
他们都服从总理。
You"re an outsider.
你是一个局外人。
In politics and in power.
在政治和权力上。
An outsider who values his freedom.
一个珍视自由的局外人。
Well, I"ve decided to become an insider.
嗯,我决定要成为一个局内人。
But I"m keeping my freedom.
但我要保持我的自由。
I"ve already prepared my resignation.
我已经准备好辞职信了。
You"ve just won and you"re preparing your defeat?
你刚赢了,就在准备失败吗?
This letter will allow me to do what I have to do,
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号