美剧《谁在撒谎》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
这是个精确的时代 一个准确的时代
This is a sharp time now, a precise time.
我们不再生活于昏暗的下午
We live no longer in the dusky afternoon
恶魔与好人混合在一起扰乱世界
when evil mixed itself with good and befuddled the world.
现在 受神的恩惠 闪亮的太阳已升起
Now, by God"s grace, the shining sun is up
那些不怕光的人将会赞美它
and them that fear not light will surely praise it.
很好 谢谢你 丽贝卡
Good. Thank you, Rebecca.
这个丹佛的宣言
So, this statement by Danforth
很好地总结了
really sums up the attitude
权威对于女巫狩猎的态度
of the authorities toward the witch trials.
-怎么了 卢克 -其实我只是在指灯泡
- Yes, Luke? - Actually, I was just pointing at the light bulb.
别犯傻 卢克
Don"t be stupid. Luke.
如果你要指灯泡
If you"re going to point at a light bulb,
你应该这样指
you point at it like this.
好了 咱们继续
Right, OK, let"s crack on.
那么 哪种现代的...
So, what modern parallels...
-喂 -我听到了婚礼钟声
- Oh, hello. - I hear wedding bells!
天啊 我又回到16岁了吗
Oh, for God"s sake. Am I 16 again?
感觉我活在「恋爱时代」里
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号