美剧《盲点》第五季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
那我就开除你 请一个新的联调局局长来做
Then I will fire you and hire an FBI Director who can.
艾弗琳 尽快查一下这个纹身
Afreen... I want you to dig into the tattoo.
我马上去
I"m on it.
"联邦执法局局长"
"Director of Federal Law Enforcement."
这新头衔来头不小啊
That is a fancy new title.
总统也是这么认为的
The president thought so.
所以你... 你负责
So, you"re-- you"re in charge
甄别空缺的副局长人选
of vetting the open VP slot.
从人民监督委员会到这位置可真是提升很大啊
Come a long way since Civilian Oversight Committee.
不是我一个人的功劳
Well, I didn"t do it alone.
那我呢 既然你已经清理了门户
Why am I here? You"ve cleaned house,
如果你还要对我疑神疑鬼
and if you"re just gonna second guess me
在我的下属面前威胁要炒掉我
and threaten to fire me in front of my subordinates,
那不如把我也除掉 留我有什么意义呢
why not get rid of me, too? What is the point?
自信点 马修
Chin up, Matthew.
你可比你自己想的要有价值
You"re more valuable than you give yourself credit for.
新信息
布拉格

Jane!
柯特
Kurt...
我... 我担心再也见不到你了
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号