美剧《国土安全》第一季第一集Part463-中英文对照台词剧本(7)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
He said this in English?
没错 在守卫把我拖走之前
Yes. He whispered it into my ear
他小声对着我耳朵说的
right before the guards pulled me away.
他用的是"策反"这个表述
And when he used the expression "Turned..."
他意思就是策反 为阿布·纳齐尔效命
He meant turned... working for Abu Nazir.
怎么现在才告诉我
Why am I just hearing about this now?
因为直到十分钟前 我才知道
Because until ten minutes ago, i didn"t know there were any
伊拉克或阿富汗还有活着的战俘
P.O.W."s still alive in Iraq or Afghanistan.
所以你是说阿布·纳齐尔...
So you"re suggesting that Abu Nazir...
你是说阿布·纳齐尔
You"re suggesting that Abu Nazir
故意暴露自己的藏身之所
planted intelligence in his own safe house
好让我们发现布洛迪中士
just so we could recover Sergeant Brody?
我知道这听起来有些牵强
I realize it sounds like a reach.
可以这么说
To say the least.
为何不扔在一个检查站附近
Why not just drop him near a checkpoint
让他看来像是逃出来的
and make it look like he escaped.
何必牺牲十三名训练有素的战士
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号