美剧《反击》第七季第一集Part22-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
If we pool our intel, work together--
-你是列兵吗 -一等兵
- What are you, a private? - Lance Corporal.
我就直说了
Let me make it clear.
我们不跟西方人合作
We do not work with the West.
现在不会 永远也不会
Not now, not ever.
莎科娃上尉 你知道这事关重大
Captain Sarkova, you know what"s at stake here.
我话不说二遍
I will not tell you again.
我们得找人监视她
她可能会是个麻烦
求你了
Please.
反击
第七季第一集
内罗毕 英国军方训练营
"烟囱型卡壳" 又称"烟囱式"
Stovepipe jam, AKA the smokestack.
你开出一发子弹之后
After you have fired a round,
空弹壳没能从退弹口出来
the empty casing fails to clear the ejection port,
而是被枪支滑套卡住了
gets trapped by the returning slide,
竖起的样子
and it sticks up like so,
就像一个小烟囱
like a little smokestack.
由此而得名
Hence the name.
有疑问吗
All right, any questions?
大家有什么疑问吗
Anybody? Anything at all?
给点反应啊
Anything at all.
好吧
All right.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
你们正好赶上最后一幕了
You guys are just in time for the final act
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号