美剧《反击》第七季第一集Part22-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
每个字倒是都明白
I understand the individual words.
你们已经被停职六个月了
The past six months, you"ve been benched.
干的都是些轻松活儿和培训工作
Nothing but soft jobs and training assignments.
这就是不听指挥的后果
This is what happens when you go dark,
这就是干掉自己指挥官的下场
when you terminate your own CO.
又他妈翻旧账了
Here we fucking go.
我可没要求来当20分部的临时指挥官 也根本不想当
Temporary command of 20 is a job I neither asked for nor particularly wanted.
我们越快完成任务
So the sooner we get this done,
我就越快能继续考虑提早退休的事
the sooner I get back to considering early retirement
你们就又可以继续以下犯下了
and you can get back to disrespecting authority.
我这番动员讲话带劲吧
How"s that for an inspirational speech?
说得还真不错 长官
Actually pretty good, sir.
信号就来自里面
Signals hot in there.
上面竟然派柯川来负责20分部了
I can"t believe they saddled us with Coltrane.
怎么 你俩认识啊
What, you know him?
我听说过他
I know of him.
他昔日也是个厉害人物
He was a big deal back in the day,
结果不幸神经中枪
till his nerves got shot.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号