美剧《狄金森(2019)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
我那是在示好
I made an offering.
你扔了只死老鼠在那可怜人的大腿上
You dropped a dead mouse in that poor man"s lap.
是的
Yes.
猫咪示好那样
Like a cat.
你不是猫 艾米莉
You are not a cat, Emily.

No.
可悲地是 我是女人
Tragically, I am a woman.
这些司康饼是给追求者的
Those scones are for the suitor.
为什么我没有追求者
Why don"t I get to have any suitors?
因为我还没准备把你嫁出去
Because I"m not trying to marry you off.
你非常善于家务
You"re very good at housework.
因为我会打水就得当一辈子女仆吗
So, I have to die an old maid just because I can fetch water?
生活本就不公 拉维妮娅
Life isn"t fair, Lavinia.
你好
Hello.
艾米莉 别这样
Emily, don"t do that.
你好 艾米莉
Hey, Emily.
天呐
Oh, come on.
乔治
George.
你已经认识我女儿了吗
You have already made my daughter"s acquaintance?
妈 这是乔治 他跟奥斯汀一起在文学俱乐部
Mom, this is George. He"s in the Lit Club with Austin.
我们经常一起出去玩
We hang out, like, all the time.
好吧 我刚和乔治聊到
Well, I was just telling George
你会成为一个非常优秀的妻子
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号