美剧《金装律师》第八季第一集Part88-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
No. No.
别以为我不知道你打的什么主意
You think I don"t know what you"re doing.
这么一来我就欠你人情了 你名字放前面吧
Then I owe you. Yours goes first.
你是说让我欠你人情吗
You saying I owe you?
你本来就欠我 我帮了你大忙
You do owe me. I saved your ass.
你之所以这么做
Well, you only did that
是因为我们当时让你很难做
because we put you in a terrible position.
等等 我这是在搬起石头砸自己的脚
Wait. That"s against me.
天呐 我这是摊上什么事了
Jesus Christ, what have I got myself into?
我可以回答你
I"ll tell you what.
你成了赞恩-斯佩克特-利特律所的合伙人
You got yourself into Zane Specter Litt.
斯佩克特-赞恩-利特律所也行
Or Specter Zane Litt.
不管怎样...
Either way...
利特放最后
Litt comes last.
想出去吃个汉堡吗
Wanna go out and get a burger?
想 但现在是凌晨两点
I do. But it"s 2:00 A.M.
如果我现在出去吃汉堡
If I go out for a burger right now,
我就等着老婆跟我离婚吧
the only thing I"m getting is a divorce.
懂了 我从厨房给你拿一个
Copy that. I"ll get you one from the kitchen.
好 楼下见
Yeah, meet me downstairs.
把它藏在礼品袋里什么的
Hide it in the gift bag or some shit.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号