美剧《是,首相现代版(2013)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照(8)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
所以 我们才得阻止政府
from making stupid mistakes.
犯那些愚蠢的错误
But I am there to help him.
但我的职责是协助首相
Bernard, we have a leadership crisis in this country
伯纳德 我国正面临着领导力危机
and if the government can"t or won"t exercise it,
若政府无法或不愿担此重任
it falls to us, whether we want it or not.
责任就要落到我们肩上 不管我们愿不愿意
I know. Power abhors a vacuum.
我知道 权力不能出现漏洞
And we are currently led by one.
我们的领导人就是个大漏洞
And it"s made even worse because he has no overall majority.
更糟的是 他根本没拿到绝对多数票
A hung parliament"s a bad thing?
悬峙议会不好吗
Yes, Bernard, hanging"s too good for them.
没错 伯纳德 这么悬着可太便宜他们了
Well at least the coalition agreement that they came up with
至少组成联合政府的协议
seems reasonable.
写得还是很不错的
Well, of course it is, Bernard, I wrote it for them.
当然了 伯纳德 那是我替他们写的
If the Prime Minister wants to do something silly,
万一首相要做什么傻事

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号