美剧《是,首相现代版(2013)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照(4)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
we wouldn"t be here negotiating.
就没有磋商的必要了
There"d be no need to negotiate.
也根本不需要开会了
No, the fact of the matter is, we all have to pull together,
现在的情况是 我们需要同心协力
tighten our belts, we need some give and take.
加强联系 我们需要搁置争议 互利合作
Because if, at the end of the day,
因为 归根结底
we all want a better tomorrow,
我们都想拥有一个美好的明天
we"re all in the same boat.
我们都是坐在同一条船上的人
The SS Titanic.
都坐在泰坦尼克号上
No, not the Titanic!
不 不是泰坦尼克号
Nothing else to ask?
没别的问题了吗
I was waiting to be sure I wasn"t interrupting.
我怕您话没说完 不敢插嘴
Today"s Friday.
今天是周五
Monday is the last day of this economic summit.
周一就是本次经济峰会的最后一天
Is there any likelihood of an agreement by then?
到时候有望达成协议吗
The Treaty of Rome wasn"t built in a day, you know.
罗马条约可不是一天拟成的
At the very least,
至少
we"ll have done some invaluable groundwork for the next conference.
我们能为下次会议打好基础
You said that after the last conference. I did.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号