傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(2)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
You know he must marry one of them.
他住到这儿来就是为了这个?
That is his design in settling here?
你得马上去拜访拜访他
You must go and visit him at once.
天哪 人啊
Good heavens. People.
要是你不去 叫我们怎么去? 你是知道的 班纳特
For we may not visit if you do not, as you well know, Mr Bennet.
你在听我说话吗? 你从来都不听
Are you listening? You never listen.
你一定要去 爸爸! 马上!
You must, Papa! At once!
没必要 我已经去过了
There"s no need. I already have.
-你去过了? -什么时候?
- You have? - When?
噢 班纳特老爷 你怎么能够这样戏弄我?
Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?
你就不能体谅体谅我那脆弱的神经吗?
Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?
你错怪我了 我的好太太 我非常尊重你的神经
You mistake me, my dear. I have the highest respect for them.
它们是我20多年的老朋友了
They"ve been my constant companions these twenty years.
爸爸!
Papa!
-他亲切吗? -谁?
- Is he amiable? - Who?
-他帅吗? -那是当然
- Is he handsome? - He"s sure to be.
一年有五千镑的人 就算有什么毛病也没关系啦
With 5,000 a year, it would not matter if he had warts.
谁有毛病?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号