傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(3)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
Who"s got warts?
我倒想看看他会娶什么样的女孩
I will consent to his marrying whichever girl he chooses.
-那么他明天也会去舞会吗? -我想是的
- So will he come to the ball tomorrow? - I believe so.
-班纳特老爷! -我要穿你的棉布衣了!
- Mr Bennet! - I have to have your muslin!
我会把我的绿拖鞋借给你!
I"ll lend you my green slippers!
那本来就是我的
They were mine.
我会帮你做一星期的针线活
I"ll do your mending for a week.
我会帮你重新装饰你的新帽子
I"ll retrim your new bonnet.
那我就帮你做两星期
Two weeks I"ll do it for.
不一样! 不一样
It"s not the same! It"s not the same.
我快喘不过气了
I can"t breathe.
我连脚趾头都差点给踩掉了
I think one of my toes just came off.
全场男士要是有人没在今晚爱上你
If every man does not end the evening in love with you,
那我对美丽就没什么好评价的了
then I"m no judge of beauty.
或者对男士们没什么好评价的了
Or men.
不 要评价他们太容易了
No, they are far too easy to judge.
他们并不都那么糟糕
They"re not all bad.
以我有限的经历 他们说的都是一本正经的废话
Humourless poppycock, in my limited experience.
总有一天 有人入了你的法眼
One day, someone will catch your eye,
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号