傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(61)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
并没有我所期盼的那么多
Not as much as I would wish.
但他绝对喜欢这里
He dearly loves it here.
要是你主人结了婚 你见到他的时候就会多些
If he should marry, you might see more of him.
他与他父亲真的很像
He"s a lot like his father.
我丈夫病了的时候 达西先生都忙不过来
When my husband was ill, Mr Darcy couldn"t do enough.
但他马上为我安排了仆人
He just organised the servants for me.
这就是他 达西先生
This is he, Mr Darcy.
英俊的面庞
A handsome face.
伊丽莎白 这像他么?
Lizzie, is it a true likeness?
这位年轻的小姐原来跟达西先生相熟?
Does the young lady know Mr Darcy?
不太熟
Only a little.
你不觉得他是位英俊的少爷吗 小姐?
Do you not think him a handsome man, miss?
是的 很英俊
Yes.
是的 我敢说他是英俊的
Yes, I dare say he is.
这是他的妹妹 乔治安娜小姐
This is his sister, Miss Georgiana.
她成天弹琴唱歌
She sings and plays all day long.
她现在在家么?
Is she at home?
伊丽莎白小姐
Miss Elizabeth.
-我以为你在伦敦 -不
- I thought you were in London. - No.
不 我不在伦敦
No, I"m not.
不在
No.
我们不会来的 要是知道...
We would not have come...
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号