傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(60)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你为什么不告诉我?
Why did you not tell me?
他提到了彬格莱先生吗?
Did he mention Mr Bingley?
没有
No.
他一句也没提
No, he did not.
噢 人岂可与山石同日而语
Oh, what are men compared to rocks and mountains?
或者马车可以?
Or carriages that work?
我们现在具体是在那里?
Where exactly are we?
离彭伯里相当近
I think we are quite close to Pemberley.
-达西先生的家? -就是他
- Mr Darcy"s home? - That"s the fellow.
真是一个富饶的湖区 我真的很想去看看
Very well-stocked lake. I"ve a hankering to see it.
噢 不要 我们不要去
Oh, no, let"s not.
他太...
Well, he"s so...
我不打算去 因为他太...他太...
I"d rather not, he"s so... he"s so...
-他怎么了? -他太富有了
- So what? - So rich.
我的天 伊丽莎白 你还真是势利啊!
By heavens, Lizzie, what a snob you are!
因为达西先生富有就反感他
Objecting to Mr Darcy because of his wealth.
可怜的他一定很无奈
The poor man can"t help it.
他不会在那里的
He won"t be there anyway.
这些人从来都不会呆在家里的
These great men are never at home.
跟上
Keep up.
您的主人在家的日子多吗?
Is your master much at home?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号