傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(58)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
Sea-bathing would set me up nicely.
我可以和军官们每晚一起共进晚餐
I shall dine with the officers every night.
爸爸 不要让她去
Papa, don"t let her go.
丽迪雅不到公共场所之类的地方去出一出丑
Lydia will never be easy
是决不肯罢休的
until she"s exposed herself in some public place.
她这次要去出丑
And we could never expect her to do it
既不必花家里的钱 又用不着家里麻烦
with so little inconvenience.
如果爸爸你不制止她
If you do not check her,
她会被挂上愚蠢的卖俏者的花名
she"ll be fixed as the silliest flirt
弄得我们全家都惹人笑话的
who ever made her family ridiculous.
吉蒂也会一如既往地有样学样
And Kitty will follow, as always.
伊丽莎白 如果不让她去 我们将不得安宁
Lizzie, we shall have no peace until she goes.
原来这才是你关心的?
Is that really all you care about?
费斯托上校是个有见识的人
Colonel Forster is a sensible man.
他不会让她闯出什么祸事来的
He will keep her out of any real mischief.
她太穷 谁也不会看中她
And she"s too poor to be an object of prey to anyone.
爸爸 但是这样做很危险
It"s dangerous.
我肯定军官们会找到更中意的对象
I am certain the officers will find women better worth their while.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号