傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(57)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你还好么?
Are you all right?
我自己也不知道
I hardly know.
伊丽莎白 你现在能赶回来真是时候
Lizzie. How fortunate you have arrived.
你的舅舅和舅母把吉英从伦敦送回来了
Your aunt and uncle are here to deliver Jane from London.
-吉英怎样了? -她现在在客厅
- How is Jane? - She"s in the drawing room.
我已经完全忘却他了
I"m quite over him.
就算在街上和他擦肩而过 我都不会去注意
If he passed me in the street, I"d hardly notice.
伦敦充满了各种各样有趣的事物 这是真的
London is so diverting. It"s true.
那里有很多消遣
There"s so much to entertain.
在肯特郡 有什么消息啊?
What news from Kent?
没什么
Nothing.
起码没有什么可以让我消遣的
At least not much to entertain.
伊丽莎白 告诉妈妈!
Lizzie, tell Mama!
不要再小题大做了
Stop making such a fuss.
为什么费斯托太太不把我也邀请上?
Why didn"t she ask me as well?
因为我是个更好的同伴
Because I"m better company.
-怎么回事? -我更合适
- What"s the matter? - I"ve just as much right.
让我们都去吧
Let"s all go.
丽迪雅被邀请去与费斯托家一同去布莱顿
Lydia"s been invited to Brighton with the Forsters.
在海中沐浴将会使我更加美丽
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号