傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(55)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
所以伤害了你的自尊心
had not your pride been hurt
否则你也许就不会计较我得罪你的这些地方了
by my scruples about our relationship.
难道你指望我会为你那些微贱的亲戚而欢欣鼓舞吗?
I am to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?
这像是个绅士说的话吗?
And those are the words of a gentleman.
你十足狂妄自大 自私自利 看不起别人
Your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others
我早就想好了
made me realise
哪怕天下男人都死光了 我也不愿意嫁给你
you were the last man in the world I could ever marry.
请原谅 小姐 耽搁了你这么多时间
Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.
我是来给你这个的
I came to leave you this.
我不会再提起令你极度厌恶的感情
I shall not renew the sentiments which were so disgusting to you.
但请允许我把你对我的两个误会也说清楚
But if I may, I will address the two offences you have laid against me.
我父亲爱韦翰先生就像爱自己亲生儿子一样
My father loved Mr Wickham as a son.
父亲留给他一个富裕的生活
He left him a generous living.
但自从我父亲去世以后
But upon my father"s death,
韦翰先生就声称他无意去受圣职
Mr Wickham announced he had no intention of taking orders.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号