傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(53)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
怎么会打动我的心去爱他呢?
the happiness of a most beloved sister?
你能否认你拆散了一对相爱的恋人
Do you deny that you separated a young couple who loved each other,
让你的朋友被大家指责为朝三暮四
exposing your friend to censure for caprice
让我的姐姐被大家嘲笑为奢望空想
and my sister to derision for disappointed hopes,
让他们双方都受尽了痛苦?
involving them both in acute misery?
-我并不否认 -你怎么能做出这样的事情?
- I do not deny it. - How could you do it?
我认为你姐姐觉得他无关紧要
I believed your sister indifferent to him.
我觉得他的爱要比她更多
I realised his attachment was deeper than hers.
那是因为她害羞!
That"s because she"s shy!
我说服彬格莱认为 她的感觉并不强烈
Bingley was persuaded she didn"t feel strongly.
-那都是你说的 -我这样做是为了他好
- Because you suggested it. - For his own good.
我姐姐连对我都不吐露她的心声
My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me.
我想你是担心她是看上了他的钱吧?
I suppose his fortune had some bearing?
我无意使你姐姐难堪
I wouldn"t do your sister the dishonour.
-有迹象表明... -什么?
- It was suggested... - What was?
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号