傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(51)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
He saved him from an imprudent marriage.
那个人是谁?
Who"s the man?
他最亲近的朋友 查尔斯·彬格莱
His closest friend, Charles Bingley.
达西先生有没有说 他为什么要管人家闲事?
Did Mr Darcy give a reason for this interference?
那位小姐有些条件不大够格
There were apparently strong objections to the lady.
什么条件? 不富裕?
What kind of objections? Her lack of fortune?
我想是她的家庭被认为是门不当户不对的
I think it was her family that was considered unsuitable.
所以他就去拆散他们?
So he separated them?
我想是的 我就知道这些
I believe so. I know nothing else.
伊丽莎白小姐
Miss Elizabeth.
我实在没有办法撑下去了
I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.
这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨
These past months have been a torment.
我来罗新斯只是为了见你
I came to Rosings only to see you.
理智的想法和家族的期望阻挠着我
I have fought against judgement, my family"s expectation,
你卑微的出身和我爵位的悬殊也令我迟疑不决
the inferiority of your birth, my rank.
但我要把这一切统统抛开 请你终结我的痛苦
I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.
-我不明白你在说什么 -我爱你
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号