傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(50)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
但是我们无法提供的
and we cannot procure.
以我的观点看来 那些便利
I have in view those objects
是需要通过交流来获得的...
which are only to be obtained through intercourse...
请原谅 从友谊和礼节上的交流
Forgive me, through the intercourse of friendship or civility.
在那种情况下 骄傲的人主动与你接触
On such occasions, the proud man steps forth to meet you
不是出于他的诚恳
not with cordiality,
而是出于一个像对敌人般的怀疑...
but with the suspicion of one who reconnoitres an enemy...
-你打算住多久 -达西住多久我就住多久
- How long do you plan to stay? - As long as Darcy chooses.
-我得听他调遣 -看起来每个人都是如此
- I am at his disposal. - Everyone appears to be.
我不懂他为什么不还不结婚
I wonder he does not marry
结了婚不就可以有个人一辈子听他摆布了吗?
and secure a lasting convenience of that kind.
能成为达西太太 是件幸运的事
She would be a lucky woman.
真的吗?
Really?
达西是一个对同伴最忠诚的人
Darcy is a most loyal companion.
他最近才拯救了他的一个朋友
He recently came to the rescue of one of his friends.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
他把他的朋友从一门鲁莽的婚事中拯救出来
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号