傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(48)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
在管家的房间里面弹钢琴
and play on the pianoforte in the housekeeper"s room.
你在那里不会妨碍任何人
You"ll be in nobody"s way in that part of the house.
你这样走过来听 莫不是想吓唬我?
You mean to frighten me by coming in all your state to hear me.
尽管你妹妹的确演奏得很好 我也不怕
But I won"t be alarmed, even if your sister does play so well.
就算想吓唬你 我知道是没法如愿的
I know that I cannot alarm you even should I wish it.
我的朋友在赫特福德郡表现得怎么样?
What was my friend like in Hertfordshire?
你真的想知道?
You really care to know?
我先得请你不要害怕
Prepare yourself for something very dreadful.
当我第一次见到他时 他不和任何人跳舞
The first time I saw him, he danced with nobody,
尽管男客很少
though gentlemen were scarce
当时在场的不少女客没有舞伴而闲坐一旁
and there was more than one lady without a partner.
当时舞会上除了自己人 我谁都不认识
I knew nobody beyond my own party.
舞会里是不兴请人介绍女伴的
Nobody can be introduced at a ball.
费茨威廉 过来
Fitzwilliam, I need you.
我没有那种本领
I do not have the talent
能跟新认识的人也谈笑风生
of conversing easily with people I have never met before.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号