傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(46)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
我简直闻所未闻
I never heard such a thing.
你母亲亲自教育你们 一定累得如同奴隶一般
Your mother must"ve been a slave to your education.
凯瑟琳夫人 事实并非如此
Not at all, Lady Catherine.
你的妹妹们有没有哪一个已经出来参加社交了?
Your younger sisters, are they out in society?
-有 太太 全都出来社交了 -全部?
- Yes, ma"am, all. - All?
什么 五个姐妹同时出来社交? 真奇怪
What, all five out at once? That"s very odd.
你排行第二
And you second.
姐姐还没嫁人 妹妹就出来社交?
The younger ones out before the elders are married?
你妹妹们一定还很小吧
Your youngest sisters must be very young.
是的 最小的还没到16岁
Yes, my youngest is not 16.
如果年少的妹妹因为年长的姐姐
But it would be hard on younger sisters
没有结婚而不能进行社交活动
not to have their amusement because the elder is still unmarried.
这一点都不会增进姐妹感情
It would hardly encourage sisterly affection.
真想不到 你这么年轻 倒挺有主见啊
Upon my word, you give your opinion very decidedly for so young a person.
请问 你几岁啦?
Pray, what is your age?
我已经有了三个成人的妹妹
With three younger sisters grown up,
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号