傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(47)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你老人家总不会再要我招出年纪来吧
you can hardly expect me to own to it.
过来 班纳特小姐 为我们弹奏一曲
Come, Miss Bennet, and play for us.
-不 请饶了我吧 -音乐会使我高兴
- No, I beg you. - For music is my delight.
实际上目前在英国 没有几个人能像我一样
In fact, there are few people in England
真正欣赏音乐
who have more true enjoyment of music.
也没有人比我趣味更高
Or better natural taste.
我要是学了音乐 一定会成为一个名家
If I had ever learnt, I should"ve been a great proficient.
安娜要是身体好 也一定会成为一个名家的
So would Anne, if her health would"ve allowed her.
我不是假装谦虚 当我说我差的时候...
I"m not afflicted with false modesty, when I say I play poorly...
过来 伊丽莎白 尊贵的夫人要你弹
Come, Lizzie, her Ladyship demands it.
乔治安娜现在学得怎么样啦 达西?
How does Georgiana get along, Darcy?
-她弹得非常好 -我希望她有常练习
- She plays very well. - I hope she practises.
卓越的技能无一例外需要持久的练习
No excellence can be acquired without constant practice.
我对柯林斯夫人说过
I"ve told Mrs Collins this.
虽然你没有琴 也十分欢迎你来罗新斯花园
Though you have no instrument, you"re welcome to come to Rosings
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号