傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(44)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
One of the most extraordinary sights in all of Europe.
光是玻璃窗就花了两万英镑
The glazing alone costs upwards of £20,000.
跟着来 跟紧
Come along. Come along.
晚点我们会玩扑克牌
A little later we"ll play cards.
尊贵的夫人
Your Ladyship.
德·包尔小姐
Miss de Bourgh.
那么 你是伊丽莎白·班纳特?
So, you are Elizabeth Bennet?
是的 尊贵的夫人
I am, your Ladyship.
这是我的女儿
This is my daughter.
感谢你邀请我们一同进餐
It"s kind of you to ask us to dine.
单这地毯就起码要300英镑
The rug alone cost upwards of £300.
达西先生
Mr Darcy.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
达西先生 没想到会有幸遇到你
Mr Darcy, I had no idea we had the honour.
伊丽莎白小姐 我是来这做客的
Miss Elizabeth, I"m a guest here.
你认识我的侄子?
You know my nephew?
是的 在赫特福德郡 我有幸遇见你的侄子
I had the pleasure of meeting your nephew in Hertfordshire.
我是费茨威廉上校 你好
Colonel Fitzwilliam. How do you do?
柯林斯先生 你不能坐在你妻子的旁边
Mr Collins, you can"t sit next to your wife.
换个位置 到那边去
Move. Over there.
哈维 我想你能不能给我那道鱼的菜...
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号