傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(42)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
I"m already a burden to my parents.
而且 我害怕了
And I"m frightened.
所以 请不要评判我 伊丽莎白 别评判我
So don"t judge me, Lizzie. Don"t you dare judge me.
亲爱的夏洛特 谢谢你的来信
Dear Charlotte, thank you for your letter.
很高兴你对你的房子 家具以及舍路都满意
I"m glad the house, furniture and roads are to your taste,
也高兴得知那位凯瑟琳女士对你友好和蔼
and that Lady Catherine"s behaviour is friendly and obliging.
你走了 吉英去了伦敦
What with your departure, Jane"s to London
有趣的韦翰先生随民兵团去了北方
and the militia to the North with the colourful Mr Wickham,
我必须承认 现在我眼前的景色变得有点灰暗了
I must confess, the view from where I sit has been rather grey.
至于你的请求 根本算不上是请求
As for the favour you ask, it is no favour at all.
我会非常高兴尽早来探望你
I would be happy to visit you at your earliest convenience.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to our humble abode.
为了我的健康 我的妻子鼓励我花点时间在花园里面
My wife encourages me to spend time in the garden for my health.
我想我们的客人在旅途后已经感到疲惫了
I think our guest is tired after her journey.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号