傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(41)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
他是一位不错的年轻人 相信也靠得住
He"s a pleasant fellow and he"d do the job credibly.
-父亲... -而且你有一个亲爱的母亲
- Father... - And you have an affectionate mother
她绝不会放弃这个机会的
who would make the most of it.
-夏洛特! -我亲爱的伊丽莎白
- Charlotte! - My dear Lizzie.
我来告诉你一个重要的消息
I"ve come here to tell you the news.
柯林斯先生和我...订婚了
Mr Collins and I are... engaged.
-订婚了? -是的
- Engaged? - Yes.
为了结婚的订婚?
To be married?
除此之外 还会有其他的类型的订婚么?
What other kind of engaged is there?
看在上天的份上 伊丽莎白 别那样看着我
For heaven"s sake, Lizzie, don"t look at me like that.
嫁给他和嫁给其他任何人对我来说都一样开心
I should be as happy with him as any other.
-但是他的人十分荒谬 -噢 不要这么说
- But he"s ridiculous. - Oh, hush.
并不是所有的人都能拥有浪漫
Not all of us can afford to be romantic.
他能给我一个舒适安全的家
I"ve been offered a comfortable home and protection.
值得我感激的已经够多了
There"s a lot to be thankful for.
我已经27岁了 我没有钱 也没什么前途
I"m 27 years old. I"ve no money and no prospects.
我已经成了父母的包袱了
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号