傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(40)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
and has taken him off to persuade him otherwise.
但是我知道她不可能想骗谁就骗谁
But I know her to be incapable of wilfully deceiving anyone.
看上去他好像真的不爱我了
It"s more likely he does not love me.
他爱你 别放弃
He loves you. Do not give up.
去我们在伦敦的舅舅家
Go to our aunt and uncle"s in London,
让他知道你在那 我敢肯定他会来看你的
Let it be known you are there and I am sure he will come to you.
请将我的爱赐予我的姐姐
Give my love to my sister
让我的爱不要成为她的负担 亲爱的
and try not to be a burden, dear.
可怜的吉英
Poor Jane.
然而 女孩子总是喜欢被爱
Still, a girl likes to be crossed in love now and then.
这起码可以给她一些事情去思考
It gives her something to think of
也可以使她觉得与其它同伴不同
and a sort of distinction amongst her companions.
我相信那会令她振奋起来的 爸爸
I"m sure that will cheer her up, Papa.
现在轮到你了 伊丽莎白
It"s your turn now, Lizzie.
你已经拒绝了柯林斯
You"ve turned down Collins.
你现在是自由身了 自己成了甩别人的小姐了
You"re free to go off and be jilted yourself.
韦翰先生怎么样?
What about Mr Wickham?
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号