傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(38)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
柯林斯先生会不要伊丽莎白了
Mr Collins may not have Lizzie.
-我能做什么? -唔 过来和她谈谈
- What am I to do? - Well, come and talk to her.
马上!
Now!
告诉她 你非要她嫁给他不可
Tell her you insist they marry.
爸爸 不要
Papa, please.
你将拥有这栋房子 还能让妹妹们免于受穷
You will have this house and save your sisters from destitution.
我不能嫁给他
I can"t marry him.
现在就回去告诉他 你已经改变了心意
Go back now and say you"ve changed your mind.
-为你的家人想想 -你不能逼我
- Think of your family. - You cannot make me.
班纳特老爷 你倒是说点什么呀
Mr Bennet, say something.
你母亲坚持要你嫁给柯林斯先生
Your mother insists upon you marrying Mr Collins.
是的 否则我就再也不要见她了
Yes, or I shall never see her again.
从今天起 你不和父亲绝交 就要和母亲绝交
From this day onward, you must be a stranger to one of your parents.
当你父亲去世了 谁会养你?
Who will maintain you when your father is dead?
要是你不嫁给柯林斯先生
Your mother will never see you again
你的母亲就再不要见你了
if you do not marry Mr Collins,
如果你嫁给他 我就再不要见你了
and I will never see you again if you do.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号