傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(37)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
that your refusal is merely a natural delicacy.
此外 尽管你有许多吸引人的地方
Besides, despite manifold attractions,
但恐怕也不会有别人会向你求婚了
it is by no means certain another offer of marriage will ever be made to you.
我就不得不认为
I must conclude
你这样是欲擒故纵 想要更加博得我的喜爱
that you simply seek to increase my love by suspense,
仿效一般高贵的女性的通例
according to the usual practice of elegant females.
我不是那种故意捉弄尊敬绅士的女性
I am not the sort of female to torment a respectable man.
请理解我 我不能接受你
Please understand me, I cannot accept you.
顽固的傻孩子
Headstrong, foolish child.
别担心 柯林斯先生 我们马上就能解决这一切
Don"t worry, Mr Collins. We"ll have this little hiccup dealt with immediately.
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白!
Lizzie. Lizzie!
班纳特老爷 家里都闹翻天了!
Mr Bennet, we"re all in an uproar!
你得来劝劝伊丽莎白嫁给柯林斯先生
You must come and make Lizzie marry Mr Collins.
柯林斯先生已经向伊丽莎白求婚了
Mr Collins has proposed to Lizzie,
但是她发誓不要他 现在危险的是
but she vowed she will not have him, and now the danger is
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号