傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(35)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
爸爸 留下
Papa, stay.
亲爱的伊丽莎白小姐
Dear Miss Elizabeth,
我对你的百般殷勤 已经表现得非常明显了
My attentions have been too marked to be mistaken.
几乎是当我走进这房子的那一刻
Almost as soon as I entered the house,
我就挑中你做我的终身伴侣
I singled you out as the companion of my future life.
趁我现在还控制得住我自己感情的时候
But before I am run away with my feelings,
先陈述一下我要结婚的理由
perhaps I may state my reasons for marrying.
第一 这是牧师的职责
Firstly, that it is the duty of a clergyman
给全教区树立一个婚姻的好榜样
to set the example of matrimony in his parish.
其次 我深信结婚会大大地增进我的幸福
Secondly, I am convinced it will add greatly to my happiness.
第三 我尊敬的女资助人
And thirdly, that it is at the urging
凯瑟琳夫人催促我
of my esteemed patroness, Lady Catherine,
挑选一个好太太
that I select a wife.
我来浪博恩的目的就是
My object in coming to Longbourn was to choose such a one
从班纳特先生的女儿中挑选一个做太太
from among Mr Bennet"s daughters,
因为我将要继承令尊的财产
for I am to inherit the estate
而像这样的结合一定...
and such an alliance will surely...
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号