傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(33)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
Few of us are secure enough to be in love without proper encouragement.
彬格莱非常喜欢她
Bingley likes her enormously,
但是可能以后不会了 如果她还不帮帮他
but might not do more if she does not help him on.
她只是害羞
She"s just shy.
如果他感觉不到她的关心 他一定是个傻瓜
If he cannot perceive her regard, he is a fool.
陷入爱河的人都是傻瓜
We are all fools in love.
他不像我们那么了解她的性格
He does not know her character as we do.
她应该尽快把他弄到手
She should move fast and snap him up.
我们以后有的是时间来了解他
There is plenty of time for us to get to know him afterwards.
我觉得有人会放出小猪来
I can"t help feeling that someone"s going to produce a piglet
让我们来追赶
and make us chase it.
-噢 亲爱的! -我很抱歉 先生
- Oh, dear! - I do apologise, sir.
我真的很抱歉 请原谅我
I"m awfully sorry. Do forgive me.
艾米莉 不要!
Emily, please!
曼丽 我亲爱的曼丽
Mary, my dear Mary.
噢亲爱的 噢亲爱的 噢亲爱的
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
-我整整一星期都在练 -我知道 亲爱的
- I"ve been practising all week. - I know, my dear.
我讨厌舞会
I hate balls.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号