傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(32)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
He will consider it an impertinence.
达西先生
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
Mr Darcy.
达西先生 晚上好...
Mr Darcy. Good evening...
你的亲戚多么有趣啊
What interesting relatives you have.
曼丽 亲爱的 你使我们开心得够久啦
Mary, dear, you"ve delighted us long enough.
留点时间给别的小姐们表演表演吧
Let the other young ladies have a turn.
...当我还是孩子的时候 她就去世了
...since I was a child, and then she died.
我有漂亮的灰色
I have a beautiful grey.
当然 卡罗琳的马术比我好 绝对
Of course, Caroline"s a much better rider than l, of course.
噢 是的 我们热切期盼着这门好处多多的婚事
Oh, yes. We fully expect a most advantageous marriage.
如果我的吉英能攀得这么称心如意的姻缘
And my Jane, marrying so grand,
那么 她的妹妹们也就有希望碰上别的阔少
must throw her sisters in the way.
显然我们家像是约定今天晚上到这儿来尽量出丑的
Clearly my family are seeing who can expose themselves to the most ridicule.
-至少 彬格莱先生没有注意到 -没有
- At least Bingley has not noticed. - No.
-我想他真的很喜欢她 -但是她喜欢他吗?
- I think he likes her very much. - But does she like him?
几乎没有人能够不仰赖适当的鼓励而陷入爱河
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号