傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(31)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你那天在那儿碰到我们的时候
When you met us,
我们正在结交一个新朋友呢
we"d just had the pleasure of forming a new acquaintance.
韦翰先生生来满面春风 交起朋友来得心应手
Mr Wickham"s blessed with such happy manners, he"s sure of making friends.
至于他是不是能和朋友们长久相处 那就未必了
Whether he"s capable of retaining them is less so.
他真不幸 竟失去了您的友谊 不可挽回了吗?
He"s been so unfortunate as to lose your friendship. That is irreversible?
是的 你问我这些话用意何在?
It is. Why do you ask such a question?
只不过为了要了解了解你的性格罢了
To make out your character.
那么你究竟弄明白了没有?
What have you discovered?
我一点儿也弄不明白
Very little.
我听到人家对于你的看法并不一致
I hear such different accounts of you
叫我不知道相信谁的话才好
as puzzle me exceedingly.
我希望将来我能让你对我有更清晰的认识
I hope to afford you more clarity in the future.
那是彭伯里庄园的达西先生吗?
Is that Mr Darcy of Pemberley?
我想是的
I believe so.
我一定要向达西先生自我介绍
I must make myself known to him.
他是我的女资助人凯瑟琳夫人的侄儿
He"s a nephew of my patroness, Lady Catherine.
他会认为那是很冒失的行为
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号