傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(29)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
Apparently, your Mr Wickham has been called on some business to town.
跳舞对我来说影响不大 但是...
Dancing is of little consequence to me, but it does...
它为慷慨给予了机会...
...but it does afford the opportunity to lavish...
...取决于舞伴的注意力...
... upon one"s partner attentions...
有人告诉我...
My informer tells me...
韦翰先生要不是为了要回避这儿的某一位先生
that he would be less inclined to be engaged, were it not for...
决不会这么凑巧 偏偏这个时候因事缺席
...the presence of a certain gentleman.
谁是我的第一舞伴
Which is my primary object.
不用说也知道那位绅士是谁
That gentleman barely warrants the name.
请恕我冒昧 我是有意为之
It is my intention, if I may be so bold,
整晚与你保持亲密
to remain close to you throughout the evening.
我能和你跳下一支舞吗? 伊丽莎白小姐
May I have the next dance, Miss Elizabeth?
可以
You may.
我居然同意和达西先生跳舞了?
Did I agree to dance with Mr Darcy?
你将来一定会发觉他很讨人喜欢的
I dare say you will find him amiable.
那一定非常难 因为我发誓一辈子讨厌他
It would be most inconvenient since I"ve sworn to loathe him for all eternity.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号