傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(27)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
达西先生怎么会做出那样的事情?
How could Mr Darcy do such a thing?
今天晚上我就问问彬格莱先生事情的真相
I will discover the truth from Mr Bingley this evening.
让达西先生自己来辩驳
Let Mr Darcy contradict it himself.
除非他解释得通 不然我但愿永远不再见到他
Till he does, I hope never to encounter him.
可怜 不幸的 韦翰先生
Poor, unfortunate, Mr Wickham.
韦翰比达西更像男子汉
Wickham is twice the man Darcy is.
但愿他也是个更乐于跳舞的人
And, let us hope, a rather more willing dancer.
他们在那 瞧
There they are, look.
-噢 是的 -比利
- Oh, yes. - Billy.
吉英 马丁在这里
Jane, Martin is here.
能再次见到你真是无比的荣幸
May I say what an immense pleasure it is to see you again.
-班纳特太太 -彬格莱小姐
- Mrs Bennet. - Miss Bingley.
真迷人
Charming.
我很高兴你能来
I"m so pleased you"re here.
我也是
So am I.
你还好吗? 伊丽莎白小姐? 你在找人吗?
And how are you? Miss Elizabeth? Are you looking for someone?
不 不是 我只是惊叹这里如此光彩壮丽
No, not at all, I was just admiring the general splendour.
-令人叹为观止 彬格莱先生 -太好了
- It is breathtaking, Mr Bingley. - Good.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号