傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(26)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
达西和我从小一起长大
We grew up together, Darcy and I.
他的父亲对待我就好像亲儿子一样
His father treated me like a second son,
像疼爱儿子一样的疼爱我
loved me like a son.
他父亲去世的那天 我们一起
We were both with him the day he died.
守在他的床前到最后一刻
With his last breath,
他父亲的遗嘱上说明把教区牧师职位给我
his father bequeathed me the rectory in his estate.
他早就知道我一心想加入教会
He knew I had my heart set on joining the Church.
但是达西无视他父亲的遗愿
But Darcy ignored his wishes
把那个牧师职位给了别人
and gave the living to another man.
-但为什么呢? -嫉妒
- But why? - Jealousy.
他的父亲...
His father...
唔 他的父亲疼爱我甚过他 达西无法容忍
Well, he loved me better and Darcy couldn"t stand it.
多么残酷阿
How cruel.
所以到现在我还是个一贫如洗的士兵
So now I"m a poor foot-soldier.
低微得引不起任何人的注意
Too lowly even to be noticed.
-摒住呼吸 -我不行了 你弄疼我了
- Breathe in! - I can"t anymore. You"re hurting.
伊丽莎白
Betsy.
伊丽莎白!
Betsy!
那一定是个误会
There must"ve been a misunderstanding.
吉英 你从来都不把人往坏处想
Jane, you never think ill of anybody.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号