傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(24)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
不 我说真的
No, it"s true.
还有皮带扣 对于皮带扣 我也一窍不通
And buckles. When it comes to buckles, I"m lost.
-军团一定以你为耻 -不 是把我当成笑柄
- You must be the shame of the regiment. - The laughing stock.
你的上级怎么对你呢?
What do your superiors do with you?
无视我 我几乎毫无价值 所以无视我就很容易
Ignore me. I"m of next to no importance, so it"s easily done.
伊丽莎白 借我点钱
Lizzie, lend me some money.
你欠我的还没还呢
You already owe me a fortune.
请允许我帮个小忙
Allow me to oblige.
不 韦翰先生 不要...
No, Mr Wickham, please...
我坚持
I insist.
-我真同情那个法国人 -我也是
- I pity the French. - So do l.
-瞧 彬格莱先生 -彬格莱先生!
- Look, Mr Bingley. - Mr Bingley!
我正准备去你们家
I was just on my way to your house.
你喜欢我特地为你的舞会准备的丝带吗?
How do you like my ribbons for your ball?
非常漂亮
Very beautiful.
确实 瞧 她是那么的光彩照人
She is. Look, she"s blooming.
丽迪雅
Oh, Lydia.
一定要邀请韦翰先生 他是个诚实可靠的人
Be sure to invite Mr Wickham. He is a credit to his profession.
你不能邀请人去别人的舞会
You can"t invite people to other people"s balls.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号