傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(22)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
我想晚饭后可以给大家读一到两个小时的书
After dinner, I thought I might read to you for an hour or two.
我随身带着《讲道集》
I have with me Fordyce"s Sermons
这是本关于行为道德的善辩集
which speak very eloquently on all matters moral.
你读过《讲道集》吗 班纳特小姐?
Are you familiar with Fordyce"s Sermons, Miss Bennet?
班纳特太太 承蒙凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人的厚爱
Mrs Bennet, I have been bestowed by the good grace of Lady Catherine de Bourgh
提拔我担任教区牧师的职位
a parsonage of no mean size.
我已经知道了
I have become aware of the fact.
我真心希望能尽快给我的牧师住宅找到一位女主人
It is my avowed hope that soon I may find a mistress for it.
我得告诉你 班纳特大小姐
And I have to inform you that the eldest Miss Bennet
已经俘获了我的心
has captured my special attention.
噢 柯林斯先生
Oh, Mr Collins.
很不幸 我有责任提醒你一下
Unfortunately, it is incumbent upon me
班纳特大小姐很快就要订婚了
to hint that the eldest Miss Bennet is very soon to be engaged.
订婚
Engaged.
但是伊丽莎白小姐
But Miss Lizzie,
无论是年纪还是美貌 比大小姐都只差一步
next to her in age and beauty,
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号