傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(21)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
I"ve often observed to Lady Catherine
她的女儿天生就是公爵夫人的命
that her daughter seemed born to be a duchess,
因为她的气质优雅尊贵
for she has all the superior graces of elevated rank.
这样巧妙的恭维 太太小姐们没有不乐意听的
These kind of compliments are always acceptable to the ladies,
我总觉得我应该在这方面特别留意
and which I conceive myself particularly bound to pay.
真为你高兴 柯林斯先生
How happy for you, Mr Collins,
你能有这种才能 能够非常巧妙的捧人家的场
to possess the talent for flattering with such delicacy.
你这种讨人喜欢的奉承话 是灵机一动呢
Do these attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment
还是老早想好了的?
or are they the result of previous study?
大半是应景之作
They arise from what is passing at the time.
不过有时候我也预先想好一些很好的小恭维话
And though I do sometimes amuse myself
平常有机会就拿来应用
with arranging such little compliments,
而且临时说的时候总是要装得自然而然
I always wish to give them as unstudied an air as possible.
相信我 没人想得到你的礼貌竟然是排练过的
Oh, believe me, no one would suspect your manners to be rehearsed.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号