傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(20)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
柯林斯先生 愿为你效劳
Mr Collins, at your service.
多漂亮的房间啊 多漂亮的土豆啊
What a superbly featured room and what excellent potatoes.
我好多年都没有吃到这样的蔬菜了
It"s many years since I"ve had such an exemplary vegetable.
是哪位堂妹的厨艺如此高超 令我称赞不已?
To which fair cousin should I compliment the excellence of the cooking?
我们还算过得去 还请得起厨子
We are perfectly able to keep a cook.
好极了
Excellent.
我非常高兴看到这份产业能供得起如此优越的生活
I"m very pleased the estate can afford such a living.
我三生有幸
I"m honoured to have
能有位像凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人那样的女资助人
as my patroness Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
我想你们已经听说她了吧?
You"ve heard of her, I presume?
我的小教区毗邻她的庄园
My small rectory abuts her estate,
罗新斯花园 她还常乘她的四轮小马车
Rosings Park, and she often condescends
拜访我的寒舍
to drive by my humble dwelling in her little phaeton and ponies.
她有亲人吗?
Does she have any family?
她有个女儿 将要继承罗新斯
One daughter, the heiress of Rosings
还能继承非常可观的一笔遗产呢
and very extensive property.
我常对凯瑟琳夫人说
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号